1. UTILITY SCALE POWER PLANT
Utility-scale solar has been generating reliable, clean energy with a stable fuel price for more than two decades. Solar power plants can be developed in a way that balances environmental with our energy demands.. The solar industry is ready now to deploy clean energy, and developing utility-scale solar power is one of the fastest ways to reduce carbon pollution in the atmosphere.
A utility-scale solar power plant can be one of several solar technologies – concentrating solar power (CSP),Photovolatics, or concentrating photovoltaic (CPV). Utility-scale solar plants provide the benefit of fixed-priced electricity during peak demand periods when electricity from fossil fuels is the most expensive.
Solar power in India is a fast developing industry. As of December 2017 the country’s solar power had 17.05 GW total capacities. India expanded its solar-generation capacity 8 times from 2,650 MW on 26 May 2014 to over 20 GW as on 31 January 2018.The 20 GW capacity was initially targeted for 2022 but the government achieved the target four years ahead of schedule. The country added 3 GW of solar capacity in 2015-2016 and over 5 GW in 2016-2017, the highest of any year, with the average current price of solar electricity dropping to 18% below the average price of its coal-fired counterpart.
2. SOLAR PV MODULE
SOLAR ON-GRID SYSTEM
SOLAR OFF GRID SYSTEM
SOLAR HYBRID SYSTEM
3. SOLAR STREET LIGHT
- High luminous and long life led light range available
- Automatic on/off system available
- Light intensity dimming facility available
- Customized system available as per requirement
- Long life Lithium battery available
- High mast, standalone, and centralized street light option available
4. SOLAR IRRIGATION PUMP
- Both type of surface and submersible pump are usable
- AC/DC any type of pump will be working
- Low operational and maintenance cost
- 5HP-10HP type of pump range available.
- Total costing of pump will be payback in 3-4 year.
- Long life span up to 25 year of operation.
5. SOLAR HOME LIGHTING SYSTEM
- Safe and easy to install
- Free from noise, smoke and pollution
- Save thousands of rupees
- Get free from power cuts
- Guarantee performance
- Available in different configuration
- High advance charge controller
- Longer battery life
6. SOLAR LALTERN/LAMP
- Effective use during power cuts
- Reduces the use of kerosene in rural area
- Both indoor and outdoor portable
- Quality of light much better than other alternatives
- Low maintenance cost
- Best option for that area where electricity is not available.
- Safe and non hazards.
7. SOLAR WATER HEATER
ETC TYPE SOLAR WATER HEATER
- MINIMUM SCALING DUE TO HARD WATER
- Outer area finishing with stainless steel and cladding inner tank with copper material.
- Minimum overheating loss due to insulation
- s confirm to grade ss-304
- Maximum heat transfer due to evaporated absorbing tube
- Better performance in winter.
FPC TYPE SOLAR WATER HEATER
- Outer tank finishing with stainless steel with copper based inner tank
- Due to high thermal conductivity of copper highly efficient
- Pure polyester powdered coated collector box
- Ultrasonic welded in its tube assembly
- Stainless steel grade confirm to ss-304
- Indium activated anode to protect bimetallic corrosion.
- Available in different litre quantity.